reVOLT is an action group set up to represent the local community in relation to the proposed industrial scale wind farm at Temple Hill, near the villages of Brandon, Hougham and Stubton in an area of Lincolnshire known as Loveden.
reVOLT set up this website to inform local residents about the project in detail and about some of the issues relating to wind farms, to keep you updated with the latest news and to encourage you to get involved.
reVOLT was formed in May 2012 following a series of public meetings and recently held a well-attended AGM.
reVOLT is a group of local residents who:
- support viable renewable energy schemes but oppose industrial scale wind farms in a sensitive rural landscape
- want to protect local amenities, heritage assets, dwellings and businesses
- want to ensure that the local community is involved at all stages
- want to ensure that the process is rigorous and fair, using evidence and not assertions
- aim to oppose the proposed wind farm through constructive and rational debate.